The Grand Beach Hotel Miami in South Beach, Florida is in a terrific location, overlooking more than 200 feet of beautiful white sandy tropical beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. Recently built in 2009, this super -modern Miami hotel offers the highest levels of luxury and comfort.
Elegant, all-suite Grand Beach Hotel is steps from the gentle waves and white sand of Mid-Beach. Less than a half-mile away, Miami Beach Boardwalk stretches along the oceanfront, and Miami International Airport is a 10-mile drive. Sun-seekers can bask by the hotel’s 3 pools and hot tubs or request massage and spa services at the pool or beach. Beach lovers can rent umbrellas and chairs. A 24-hour business center lets you work, while a fitness center allows you to work out.
Grand Beach Hotel
4835 Collins Ave Miami Beach, FL 33140
Phone: (305) 538-8666 | Website: www.miamihotelgrandbeach.com
The Grand Beach Hotel features 430 luxurious and oversized guest room suites at our Miami Beach ocean front hotel. Our suites start on the 7th floor guaranteeing unobstructed views of the ocean or Biscayne Bay and Miami’s skyline. Oceanfront suites have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and white beach.
At the Grand Beach Hotel most Suites offer:
• Two luxurious marble bathrooms
• King Bed plus Sleeper Sofa in separate seating area or two Double Beds plus Sleeper Sofa in separate seating area
• Two 42” (106 cm) flat-screen televisions
• Balcony with water views
• Forty-eight premium television channels including seven international channels
• Complimentary WiFi
• Interconnecting suites to better accommodate your family are available
• iPod cradle plug-in
• Ample luggage storage
• Panoramic floor-to-ceiling sliding glass windows
Striking a delicate balance between work and play, the features at our Miami hotel include:
• Ocean front location
• Two beach front pools and hot tubs
• Tranquility pool and two hot tubs on the 7th floor overlooking the Atlantic Ocean – reserved for Adults Only
• Chez Gaston Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with a menu featuring excellent cuisine at an affordable price
• Two lounges and bars
• 24-hour fitness center, located on the 7th floor and accessible with room-keys
• Nearly 20,000 square feet of event and meeting space, encompassing the beach front pool deck, 7th floor Pool Terrace,
• Grand Beach meeting room, and break-out suites. In addition, the hotel offers access to the Convention Center at the
adjacent Miami Beach Resort.
• Business center, located on the Lobby level, equipped with computers, Internet access,
and a print station.
• Comfortable Library, allowing guests to relax, read their favorite novel or catch up on news events of the day
• Massage and Spa services provided on the Beach or pool-side.
• Beach chair and umbrella rental for all guests
The Grand Beach Hotel restaurant “Chez Gaston” offers a casual dining atmosphere in an indoor/ outdoor setting. Its menu was created and inspired by Classic French cuisine. Influences from all over the world give it a distinctive personality, that cohesively match the different cultures that visit Miami Beach and our hotel. Chez Gaston is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and also serves 24-hour Room Service.
Additionally the Grand Beach Hotel features several other bars and dining outlets: The Lobby Lounge, Beach Side Pool & Cocktail Bar, Espresso Bar, Pool Grill and Sunset Bar & Pool Lounge.