Experience The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach hotel and discover the chic sophistication of Miami Beach’s most famous community. With breathtaking oceanfront views and personalized service, this luxury Miami hotel offers impeccable accommodations in the heart of South Beach. The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach offers you luxury and style, as well as a beachfront location. Designed by famed architect Morris Lapidus, the hotel is within 1 mile of Bass Museum of Art, Miami Beach Botanical Garden, and The Holocaust Memorial.
Situated on the beach in the city’s Art Deco district, this 5-star hotel features a full-service spa and on-site dining with Mediterranean and North African cuisine. If you are looking for high-end, old-world luxury, then you have found your place at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach. With a desired beachfront location, this Collins Avenue hotel provides delightful and unique amenities, such as the Ritz-Carlton legendary Club Level accommodations and a personal tanning butler to ensure guests achieve the ultimate South Beach tan.
Ritz-Carlton South Beach
1 Lincoln Rd Miami, FL 33139
Phone: (786) 276-4000 | Website: www.ritzcarlton.com
WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Many of the stylish guestrooms, with beach-influenced style, have ocean, pool, or beach views. Each room creates a luxurious oasis with modern furnishings, original art, and luxe linens. There’s a minibar, flat-screen TV, and an iPod dock. 375 luxurious guest rooms, including two poolside lanai wings in the style of early Miami Beach:
• Club Room, City View
• Deluxe Room, Partial Sea View
• Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, City View
• Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
• Standard Room
• Standard Room, No View
• Suite, 1 King Bed, Lanai, Oceanfront
• Club Room, Partial Sea View
• Standard Room, Balcony, Oceanfront
• Suite, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
• Club Room, Oceanfront
• Club Suite, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
• Deluxe Room, Lanai, Pool View
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- 400-450 square feet
- Views of the Atlantic Ocean, pool, and South Beach
- Contemporary, warm furnishings inspired by South Beach’s vibrant ocean destination with the luxuries of home, accented with colors of blue, sea mist green, and coral
- Generously sized desks
- iPod docking stations, with AM/FM clock radios
- In-room laptop-compatible safe
- Computer and fax hookups
- Multi-line telephones with hold button
- Choice of one king or two double beds
- Goose down and non-allergenic foam pillows
- Luxurious 100% cotton linens
- Sumptuous marble baths
- Suit, skirt and padded hangers
- Fully stocked mini refreshment bar
- Rollaway beds available ($50 per day)
- All rooms in our South Beach hotel are non-smoking
South Beach dining that will inspire even the most discerning palates
Savor the selection of the many dining options at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, and prepare your senses for a culinary experience like no other. From causal oceanfront dining to vibrant social nightlife, our restaurants and lounges in South Beach offer dining opportunities for any occasion.
• The DiLido Beach Club – Open seven days a week from 12- 8 p.m.
• Lobby Bar (Live entertainment at this South Beach restaurant Friday and Saturday from 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.)
• Bistro One LR:
Miami’s leading Sunday Brunch featuring delicious cuisine, unlimited mimosas, champagne, Bloody Mary’s and live entertainment every Sunday from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 11 a.m./Saturday and Sunday until 11:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Dinner: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Lapidus Lounge: serving specialty cocktails, light bites and sushi inside amongst the sophistication and poolside under the stars.